My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Celebrate 公公 Birthday

We went to Amara Hotel to celebrate 公公 birthday since 舅母 has 50% discount for being a staff there.

Once inside the restaurant, I looked hard at the buffet spread .... spoilt for choice .... too much food to eat

What do you think I was doing ?? Scratching my armpit lor ... ha ha ha. Definitely not dancing
Wanting to play with 表妹 but she was too cranky that evening. Her teeth are starting to come out and hurting her gums ...

So I tried all means to entertain her, so as to distract her from her teething pain



I ate so much that evening, that my tummy almost burst ... I just loved buffet because I can have a variety of food .... and best way to finish the buffet is to eat a loaf of bread

Taking a photo with 公公


Happy birthday, 公公 !!!!

No comments: