My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

It Used To Be ...

It used to be ....

"I like Miss Kristy (my playgroup English teacher)"
"I like Miss Daphne (my nursery English teacher)"
"I like 宋老师 (my playgroup and nursery Chinese teacher)"
"I don't like Mr Imran (my music teacher)"

My music teacher used to be Miss Joanna. But she resigned so she was replaced by Mr Imran, the only male teacher in my school. Initially, I was afraid of him. Whenever he was at the door, taking temperature for the kids and inspecting the hands and feet, I will stick to Daddy or Mummy while Mr Imran inspected me. Then after inspection, I wil ask Daddy or Mummy to bring me to my classroom, instead of letting Mr Imran do so.

Actually, Mr Imran is a very nice teacher. He interacts with the kids very well, and actually "sings" when he greets the children .... but I was just afraid of guys, especially bigger size guys (Mr Imran is quite tall !!!). But one day, when Mr Imran was at the door, taking temperature, I actually sat on his laps and allowed him to inspect my hands and feet !!! Mummy was quite shocked .... looks like Mr Imran managed to win me over (not sure how though)

Now it is ....

"I like Miss Kristy (my playgroup English teacher)"
"I like Miss Daphne (my nursery English teacher)"
"I like 宋老师 (my playgroup and nursery Chinese teacher)"
"I like Mr Imran (my music teacher)"
"I don't like Bryan and Xander (my classmates)"

Why ? Because they pushed me !!!!

Sigh ... kids are kids ....

No comments: