My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

All About My Name

While getting into the car, ready to go marketing, I was distracted by something else ...


Mummy :" Kaypoh Ting, get into the car seat then see"
Me :"No, I am not Kaypoh Ting"
Mummy :"Then who are you ?"
Me :"I am Kuan Jing Ting ... kaypoh"

==============

Whenever Daddy drives into a carpark, I will always point to somewhere in the carpark and say "that is my name" and asks Daddy to park his car beside my name.

The first few times, Daddy and Mummy would scratch their heads and tried looking hard to see where my name was. But no matter how hard they looked, they still could not figure out what I was referring to. So when Daddy parked his car and we got off, I led them to the carpark wall and pointed out to them ... still puzzled .... and then I had to explicitly tell them what I meant and they laughed ....

So to see if anybody is smarter than Daddy and Mummy, I shall write here, what I pointed at, on the carpark wall, and see if you understand what I meant

DECK 3A

Figured out my name ???

Huh ??? Need clues .... hmm ... DECK(uan Jing Ting) 3A .... got it ??? My name !!!!

So every carpark has my name on every level !!!! Isn't that great ??? But how come I never get any $$$ to allow them to use my name ???

No comments: