My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lizard Story

On the way home, in the car, this was the conversation


Me : Daddy, I saw a lizard

Daddy : Where ?

Me : On the tree. I am scared of the lizard

Daddy : Why ?

Me : Because lizard lick me

Daddy : Are you bigger than the lizard ?

Me : Yes I am also taller than the lizard

Daddy : Then why are you scared of the lizard ?

Me : Because lizard got tongue, will lick lick me, like ice cream

Daddy : But you also have tongue, so you lick the lizard back

Me : No, lizard use tongue lick me


*Sigh*

No comments: