My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Fun with 表妹

This Sunday, 公公,舅舅,舅母, 表妹 and Earle Jie Jie came to our house for lunch. So I finished my lunch quickly, anticipating them to come and play with me. So when 表妹 and gang came, I brought out all my barang barang (ie. toys) for her.




See how excited and happy 表妹 was when she sat on this convertible car, with me pushing her from behind. In fact, when 表妹 saw me, she already got so excited because now she would associate me with play-time !!!

Kept disturbing 表妹 to play with me, such that 表妹 passed her nap time and got cranky. So while 舅母 isolated 表妹 inside the bedroom, I decided to get Earle Jie Jie to play with me ...





And when Earle Jie Jie was busy preparing 表妹's dinner, 舅舅 was not spared .... I dragged him to play 'cooking' with me also. Ha ha

So looking forward to 表妹 to grow up faster so that she can play with me all day



No comments: