My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend Swimming

Daddy brought me for swimming over the weekend again .... to reinforce what I have learnt in school. Only did he realize that I prefer 'walking' in the waters, instead of swimming in the waters .... looks like the school fees that he paid for my swimming classes has not earned any returns yet .... ha ha

So for the half hr that I spent in water, 20 mins of the time I spent walking and the precious 10 mins, Mummy managed to capture me actually 'swimming' on video

No comments: