My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Getting Better .... Slowly

Finally, I got a little better .... ulcers in my mouth are not as painful as few days back. Started to eat rice that is cooked real soft (literally 吃软饭) .... ate leafy spinach and steamed fish .... after a few mouthfuls, I will complain that my mouth is painful, and refused to eat anymore ... but when Mummy said if I dun eat my rice, then she will make baby cereal for me, I changed my mind andd finished my rice eventually. Really hate mushy baby food .... and realized that throwing tantrums and 撒娇 really cannot work on Mummy. ha ha

Tomorrow, I will be spending the evening at 奶奶 and 爷爷 place .... and get to play with 姑姑 and 叔叔 again .... hope I dun bully them and refuse to eat my dinner ... ha ha

My school decided to voluntarily close for 5 days from Thursday to Monday since the number of HFMD cases has increased to about 10+. They will disinfect the entire school and hopefully this break will stop the spread of HFMD.

No comments: