My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

My New Bed

I have fully recovered from my HFMD .... went back to school when it reopened after the voluntary break. I was so excited to go back to school again and play with all my friends. Of course, my favourite teachers as well. Unfortunately, I will have to miss my swimming lesson this week since the school only reopened on Tues while the swimming lesson was every Monday. Anyway, it has been raining in the afternoon for the past few days so would not have been able to swim also. Never mind, ask Daddy to bring me for a swim on Sat morning !!!

Daddy measured my height recently and I have grown taller AGAIN !!! I was only 98 cm two weeks back but now, I have grown another cm within 2 weeks and stand at 99 cm !!! At this rate, I am going to burst the 100 cm mark soon (will look like bamboo stick soon since I keep growing in height but not in weight) ....

So Daddy and Mummy changed my cot and replaced it with a kiddy bed (from Ikea) that is good for 160 cm !!! So now, I have a normal bed like the adults, with more leg space. In order to make sure I dun fall off the bed, there is bed rail / guard at one side and Mummy placed soft mats on the floor, just in case.

See my new bed ... doesn't it make me look like I am now a little adult. Even have my quilt (came with my previous cot), and I folded the quilt myself in the morning after I woke up !!! Daddy taught me that the night before, saying that I must cultivate good habits and make my own bed in the morning. And I had to remind Daddy the next day that I need to fold my quilt before going to school. Daddy really has poor memory ..... ha ha !!!


See my Little Monkey sleeping with me at night as well.

Daddy and Mummy were so afraid that I will refuse to sleep at night, but keep getting off my bed for fun (since I sleep alone in my own bedroom). But their worries were unfounded. The first night, I slept soundly on my own in my new bed and only woke up the next morning (other than the one time when Daddy / Mummy brought me to toilet for my night toilet training) !!!

More stories to come as I slowly grow up ......

No comments: