My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

My New Play Area

Since I am a big gal now, Mummy decided that I do not need to be 'locked up' in my play yard. So she decided to pass my previous play yard to 舅母 since 表妹 just learnt how to crawl so she can be safe in the 'locked up' play area. Ha ha ....
See my previous play area


So Mummy replaced my play area with a TENT from IKEA !!! She got the idea from Meagan when we went to her place during CNY. Here you go ....

A tent with my little kitchen next to it ... and that is where I cook

All my BIG friends nicely seated in the tent. Every evening when I come back from school, I will cook in my little kitchen for my BIG friends

And all my little friends cooped up in the drawer (sorry to all my little friends). During big gatherings, the little ones will then join the BIG friends in the tent. Ha ha


See how neat are my cooking utensils .... I keep them in the drawer once I am done cooking


I just love my new play area !!! And thanks Maegan for the great idea !!!


No comments: