My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Celebrate 爷爷 and 奶奶 Birthday

On Sunday, we went to celebrate 爷爷 and 奶奶 birthday at Waraku Marina Square. Japanese food is my favourite and also healthy for 爷爷 .... since 奶奶 kept nagging 爷爷 to eat more healthily

As usual, I ordered the kid's meal and it came with a free toy ... different from all those that I got before. This time, it was 2 bottles (milk and orange juice). And when I inverted the bottle, the contents inside the bottle just disappeared ... just like MAGIC !!! Of late, I grew to love magic, especially since I watched the magic shows in 综艺大哥大 .... now I can also perform magic tricks !!

Since Daddy has some reward points that were going to expire, so he used the points to exchange for a carrot cake from Shangrila Hotel, the Line Shop. No cream on top so that I can eat as well ....

Time to sing the birthday song

And after that, blowing out the candles !!! See all the strength that I used to blow out the candles
Cake cutting ceremony with 爷爷 and 奶奶

Eyeing the cake while Mummy took over to get everyone a piece of cake .... I want my share to be a big one, since now I can eat cakes that are specially made by Mummy

Err ... how come everyone has a piece of cake and I am still waiting for mine ????

Finally got to eat the cake !!!! See what was in my mouth !!! Yummy yummy

And the best thing is I get an angbao from 爷爷 and 奶奶 even though it was not my birthday !!! Ha ha
Playing with the cinnamon stick that came with the cake as decoration .... simple fun yet enjoyable !!!
爷爷 and 奶奶, happy birthday !!!

No comments: