My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Confirmed HFMD

My friends in school have been down with HFMD, started with one each in K2 and nursery. So Mummy decided to keep me at home on Thurs and Fri. Thought it would be safe but when one of my good friends, Olivia, was also down with HFMD, then Daddy and Mummy started to worry, since we always hang out together, including swimming.

Then starting Sunday morning, I started to have a fever ... no red spots yet, hopefully it is the common flu ... then on Monday, I complained to "pain pain" in my mouth. And the doctor confirmed that I got HFMD ... more spots in my mouth, rather than my hands and legs. So I am back to being a baby .... Mummy cooked porridge, and had to mash it through the sieve to make it really smooth .... Daddy bought Heinz baby banana cereals as well. I had to be spoon fed milk and water as well.

Poor Joel, he also developed rashes on Monday. Looks like more than half of my nursery class is down with HFMD.

Hope I will get well soon and resume my normal diet.

No comments: