My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

National Day Celebration at Uncle Wilson's Place

Uncle Wilson and Auntie Peijin invited the Gessians (students from Gan Eng Seng School) to their house to celebrate National Day and of course, a class reunion / gathering ... Daddy and the other gessians have left the school since 17 years ago and still kept in contact with one another ...

Daddy met quite a number of gessians that he has not met since graduation ... here is Uncle Zhijie and his wife .... they stayed the next block to Uncle Wilson

Uncle Guochao .... he and Uncle Yaohui set up a music school ... so talented right ??? Err, can I go join for free ???? Ha ha

Err .... Daddy does not know how to take photos, only managed to catpure Uncle Yaohui's hair and his girlfriend.

See, the house is packed with gessians and their families ... Auntie Jiawei (in red blouse) is expected to deliver a little princess end Aug. In fact, she also stays in the next block to Uncle Wilson
Uncle Weiming, Uncle Shucheng (congrats to him and Auntie Peilin .... they are expected to have their first kid around Feb next year) and of course the host, Uncle Wilson

Uncle Wilson and Auntie Peijin have a dog at home ... so 'havoc' began with Joel and me, starting from the kitchen !!!!

Poor doggy, he must be wondering what are the 2 of us doing .... (Auntie Peijin was just amazed at how we can enjoy such simple fun)



From the kitchen, we proceeded to the living room .... See me and Joel running around the house, like 2 little 'monsters' .... hope we did not frighten Auntie Jiawei / Uncle Eng Kiat and Uncle Shucheng (Auntie Peilin did not go since she was not feeling well due to her morning sickness) that kids are really scary ... ha ha. In fact, kids are really harmless !!!!

Even the rattan resting chair at the balcony became a slide for Joel and myself .... .... see how innovative kids can get. In the end, I got some abrasion on my buttock for sliding down the rattan chair .... ha ha. Serves me right




A big thank you to Uncle Wilson and Auntie Peijin for inviting the Gessians to their house on National Day ... and accomodating Joel and me for messing up their house !!!

No comments: