My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

十万个为什么 ?

The phase has come ...

I am now "problem kid", because I started my "十万个为什么 ?"

=================

One evening, I told Daddy and Mummy that I want to eat sushi, so we went to a Sushi restaurant,

Mummy :"Ting, what sushi do you want ?"

Me :" Mummy, I want chicken "

Mummy : "Ting, they dun have chicken sushi. You want crab stick sushi ?"

Me :"Why no chicken ?"

Mummy :Because they dun sell chicken

Me :Why ?

Mummy :Because this is a sushi restaurant.... they normally have fish or prawns with the sushi....

Me : Why ?

Mummy : Just eat lah!!!!!

Me:WHY???

Mummy: *_*


=================

Daddy went out to have dinner with friends one evening

我: 爸爸为什么没有吃饭?

妈妈:爸爸和朋友去吃饭。

我:为什么?

妈妈:因为爸爸要和他们谈天。

我:为什么?

妈妈:因为爸爸要去 gai gai

我:爸爸没有和婷婷一起去。。。。then tears started to swell in my eyes..... Mummy had to call Daddy to talk to me before I got pacified.... aiyo....

===================================

Whenever the part-time cleaner 姐姐 is here, Mummy will ask me to stay inside my play yard and cannot play balloon or ball so that I won't run around when she is mopping the floor. So far, I would comply without protesting. This week, I still complied and went inside the play yard as usual.

But I started to ask Mummy: 为什么姐姐来我不能玩球?

妈妈:因为姐姐要抹地, 地很湿,很滑。

我:为什么?

===============================
On a Friday evening (normally the day to go to 爷爷 and 奶奶 place for dinner)

Me :"Today go 奶奶 and 爷爷 place"
Daddy :"Today, we are not going there"
Me :"Why ?"
Daddy :"Because we need to go home early today"
Me :"Why ?"
Daddy :"Because we need to wake up early tomorrow and drive to Malacca. So you need to sleep early tonight."
Me :"Why go Malacca ?"
Daddy :"Because we can go and visit your grand-aunt and play with her cats"
Me :"Hooray ... I like cats ... and dogs also"
Daddy *phew*


Looks like Daddy and Mummy are in trouble .... I'm really a 问题儿童

2 comments:

K said...

ah i teach you. this is how i wld answer in e 1st situation:

Eh, mama dunno. this is not mama's restaurant. it's uncle's restaurant. later, if you see uncle, you ask him ok?

I always do that. :p

average Joan said...

oh yes..i rem last time when my niece is at this phase..ahahhaha