My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

I Am Promoted !!!

表妹 is now about 2 weeks old .... that means I am now a 表姐 since 2 weeks ago !!!! When Mummy first told me when 表妹arrived, I was asking Mummy "表姐 ???" .... guess I thinking what does this mean ????

So one week ago when we went down to 公公 place on Sunday, I immediately asked Daddy and Mummy where is Biao Mei. When Daddy and Mummy brought me to 表妹, I was so excited that I kept wanting to touch her. Then when Daddy or Mummy carried 表妹, I quickly clung onto Daddy or Mummy, afraid that they will 'ignore' me .... but then one hand still holding on to 表妹 .... ha ha .... kind of jealous of 表妹 but still want to sayang her ....

See how 表妹 looks like ... she has pretty big bright eyes


The second week when I went down, I got better. I started with sitting beside 表妹 and keep wanting to disturb and sayang her

Then I started to lie down beside her and sayang her ....

Do we look alike in some ways ???
Must do my part as 表姐to sayang her


Looking forward to 表妹 play with me soon .... told Mummy 表妹是小baby, 我是大人.... ha ha

No comments: