My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Little Patriotic Singaporean

Rehearsing for the National Day celebration in school coming Thurs ... but I only know these few lyrics from the National Day song ....

The theme for the celebration is Red and White ... so that day, I will dress in this coloured attire .... Daddy and Mummy will be joining in the celebration and they will also be in the same colour theme !!! Hooray !!!

Will update on how the celebration goes on Thurs ....

No comments: