My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Trip to Science Centre

Daddy managed to get corporate passes to the Science Centre so we went there on Saturday afternoon. Been a long time that Daddy and Mummy last went to Science Centre ... think must be during early school days ....

Right in front of the Science Centre entrance is a BIG dinosaur ... and it can even move and roar soundly .... Mummy carried me and when the roar sounded, I was a little scared ....

In the end, still posed a photo with Mummy, imitating the loud roar !!!

Saw a kiddy buggy so Daddy rented it FOC for me ....


The place inside is pretty big, with lots of exhibit. But it was too 'cheem' for me to appreciate. So I just wandered around, looking for interesting things to see and play .... Daddy and Mummy did not see much as well, since they had to chase after me.


As soon as I saw balls, I ran to play with them ....



Next comes cars .... moving them around the road !!!

Trying my luck at the jackpot machine .... and obviously, I LOST !!! Based on statistics, winning Toto / 4D is more difficult that getting killed on the roads ....

Trying to record my voice imitating the frog's croak, and seeing how my imitation sound waves differ from the actual frogs croak.....


Ooops, where is the rest of my body ?!?! Daddy and Mummy have always been fascinated by the magic
And the explanation behind the magic ......
Water play station .... unfortunately, I just recovered from my illness (and did not bring any swimming costumes), so can only look and not play ..... Next time, Daddy wil get corporate passes just to let me play with water there .... a waste to the corporate passes hor ..... Ha ha



For now, think Science Centre does not suit me ..... I still prefer my Zoo !!!!


No comments: