My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Down with Viral Infection - Day at Home

Auntie Esther bought me a colouring book .... so I took it out to start colouring .... see my masterpiece ....

Daddy kept teaching me to colour within the lines but how to do so at my age ..... as long as I cover the animals with colours, OK lar !!!!

Daddy wanted to relive his childhood again so he coloured 2 pages from the book .... and guess what, he so "bo liao", graded himself A-star-star for the masterpiece .... ha ha

In the evening, Mummy did some art and craft with me .... took a tissue box and some papers and scotchtape to make a crocodile out of the box .....

With some toilet rolls, I transformed them into Daddy butterfly, Mummy butterfly and Jing Ting butterfly !!!!


What to do, I cannot go out for long gai-gai .....


1 comment:

The Beauties In Our Lives said...

I like the butterflies a lot! Very nice!!