My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

Live In Concert - The Little Big Club

Today, Daddy and Mummy fetched me from school earlier than typical ... and the reason is WE ARE GOING TO THE LITTLE BIG CLUB - LIVE IN CONCERT at the Expo !!!

And a BIG THANK YOU to Uncle Shucheng and especially Auntie Peilin, who managed to get us FREE tickets to the concert !!!

The night before, I selected the dress that I would wear to meet my idol, and requested mummy to put into my schoolbag so that I can change into the nice dress to watch the show.

The concert starts at 730 pm so we reached there at about 710 pm. Every kid is waiting to take a photo at the poster, so I looked a bit lost with all the bigger kids around .... Is my dress nice??

So I got Mummy to carry me and take a photo together ... with my 'signature' posture (hand near my forehead) ....

The organizing committee was considerate enough to provide free booster seats for those who require them .... especially when they knew if the kids sat on normal chairs , they will be too short to see anything ....

So I got one and insisted on carrying it myself !!!

Stage looks simple ..... but BIG !!!




People streaming in before the show started .... does not look like full house for the night. We are seating in Section B1, seats A7 to A9


Mummy, what is that ???


Waiting eagerly for the concert to start ... so practising hand movements first



Getting a little bit restless ... why isn't anyone on stage yet ???




I want to watch Barney, Baby Bop and BJ !!!!




Daddy, when is the show starting ??? I am getting tired of waiting !!!!




Finally, Sam the Fireman kick-started the concert off .... I only heard of Fred the Fireman (cos I got a fireman soft toy at home) ..... who is this Sam ???




Next came Fifi, the Flowertots .... err, dunno who she is but anyway, as long as someone is on stage singing, I am satisfied !!!!


Singing the Itsy-Winsy spider song .... so I followed with actions !!!


Pin-Gu, the silly penguin kept coming out on stage to create havoc


Came Bob the Builder .... one of the kids' favourite cartoon character (but not mine)



Errr ... cannot remember what I was doing .... but Daddy thought my posture was funny, so took a photo ....





Four big balls were passed around in the hall so that the audience can work as a team and prevent the ball from falling onto the ground .... Teamwork !!! But none of the ball came to me leh .....


Insisted on standing up on my seat and clapping along with the songs .... even though I never heard the songs before ....



Angelina, the Ballerina .... err ... never hear of leh .... where is my Barney ???


The best time for Daddy and Mummy to get me to drink my milk .... before Barney and his friends got on stage ... I will do anything just to watch them later


Wanted to get off my seat for some exercise ....




FINALLY .... after almost 1.5 hrs, it was Barney and his friends' turn to get on stage .... and I get to see Riff (my Barney DVD/VCD does not feature Riff at all) live .... Think every kid was waiting for the Barney show instead of the other cartoon characters

They counted down the top 5 Barney songs before ending with a last song (one and favourite song of all) called "I Love You" .... I sang along with them !!!



I got so excited in the middle of the Barney show that I got off the seat and had Mummy to dance with me .....



Every cartoon character got on stage for the Finale .... with confettis everywhere !!! I got to see my favourite Barney, BJ, Baby Bop and Riff again



Slide show for some more pics ...



Enjoyed myself a lot during the concert .... Thank you Auntie Peilin again !!!




No comments: