My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Down with Viral Infection - Day 2 in Hospital

Day 2 in hospital ... after 1 day of anti-biotic, I got a bit better ... fever highest at 38 degC, less running nose and eyes less puffy ..... but in mid-day, hands and legs have some pink rashes ... doctor took a look and said the rashes are OK if my fever does not go up again .... have to monitor and see .... if the rashes persist, would have to do blood test again and perhaps switch type of antibiotic ....

Since I was feeling better in the afternoon, Daddy took me to the Play Centre for kids so that I can enjoy myself (and Daddy can take a break from chasing after me or playing balloon with me) ....

See me learning how to fish


Trying out different toys in the centre ....


Although it was only for half an hr (since the centre closes at 5 pm), Daddy was sure glad to have a break .... ha ha.

Hope the doctor will discharge me tomorrow, otherwise I will have to spend another day in hospital .... and poor Mummy has to stay with me overnight again .....

Speedy recovery to Joel gor-gor as well so that we can go back to school next week !!!

1 comment:

K said...

poor JT. n u n hubby must b so tired too. hope she gets discharged today. did it happen? get well real soon JT!