My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

Down with Viral Infection - Final Day in Hospital

Today, the doctor finally gave the approval for me to discharge from hospital ... even though when I woke up at 8 am, my temperature spiked to 38 degC but the faint rashes on my body disappeared. The entire day, I am free of fever .... so doctor said I can go home !!!! Still having a bit of running nose. So must continue to take the antibiotic and nasal drops. Follow-up appointment on Monday to make sure the antibiotic is working.

So before Mummy brought me home, we went back to the Play Centre to play with all the toys there. Appetite for lunch was OK because I ate Mummy's prawn guotiao, instead of the hospital food ... for a change. Ha ha.

I was so tired from the play time and medication that I fell asleep from 130 pm to 5 pm !!!! Really long afternoon nap. Daddy and Mummy thought night time would be problematic. After dinner (some fish noodle and 5 pieces of sushi), they played with me for a while ....





Surprisingly, I fell asleep before 10 pm, considering the time I woke up from my afternoon nap ... looks like I am still tired from the viral infection ....

Hope I get much better over the weekend .... and because of the illness, I have become less obedient ... ha ha. Mummy said once I get better, she will be firm with me .... oh no !! No more getting my way already !!!!

Thank you to all who prayed for me and sent good wishes to me .... I should be my usual self soon ....


1 comment:

average Joan said...

welcome back (to ur own) home :)