My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

Big Gal Now

I am really a big gal now (at least that is what Daddy and Mummy think). Have a mind of my own and also tries to control / rule over Daddy and Mummy

=========

1. When Daddy is driving with me behind (exact words from me) :

Me :"Daddy, cannot fast OK ... must be slow."

Me :"Daddy, red light must stop, green light can go, yellow light can go" (apparently, I learnt the traffic light song in school on when to stop and go). Sometimes, I wrongly scolded Daddy for moving off at the traffic light junction because the traffic light turned red on the other side of the road and green on Daddy's side while I only saw the red light. Ha ha

Me :"Daddy, use that one (pointing to the sun shade at the drvier's seat)"

Daddy :"But Daddy does not need that"

Me :" Must use. 太阳公公出来了 !!!"

Daddy :"Sigh" (putting sun shade down)

After a while in the evening, I said again ...

Me :"Later raining"

Mummy :"Ting, why later rain ?"

Me :"因为太阳公公睡觉了, 要下雨了"

==========

2. When ready to go gai-gai after changing into my clothes :

Me :"Must wear pink shoes because I wear pink". Meaning I can only wear pink shoes because my dress or shorts are pink. That means I must wear socks (since the pink shoes are formal shoes) even if I only go downstairs to buy bread !!!

===========

3. Keeping things at home at check :

Scenario : Mummy reading the newspaper on the sofa and I am watching kid's channel on MioTV. After the show, I will get off the sofa and switch off the TV. Then I go to switch off the fan.

Mummy :"Ting, Mummy still wants the fan"

Me :"No, must off fan (meaning no-one is on the sofa watching TV and so must switch off fan and not waste electricity)"

Mummy :"But Mummy is still here, still wants the fan"

Me :"No, cannot. Must off" ..... sigh

=============

4. Having a mind of my own and asking for more soy-milk (or other stuff)

==============

5. Mummy brought me to the ladies for me to pee.

Me :"This is not baby toilet. I must hold, if not fall down, no more Ting Ting"

Mummy laughing away .....


After a few hours

Me :"I wan go 嘘嘘"

Mummy :"OK, I bring you to toilet"

Me :"I dun wan. I wan Daddy bring"

Mummy :"But Daddy is a boy and you are a gal. Daddy cannot bring you to toilet"

Me :"No, I am boy. Follow Daddy" or sometimes

Me :"No, Daddy is gal. Follow Daddy"

Daddy and Mummy faint ....

==============

Daddy and Mummy think these are the little things that I say / do that make them happy .... even though they can be annoying at times ... ha ha


No comments: