My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Story Telling Time

To date, I have a story book on each of the soft toy at home. Everytime Daddy or Mummy read me a story on my soft toys, I will have the soft toy beside me so that he/she can listen to the story as well ... the only missing story book is that on Pooh Bear and his friends .... so Daddy and Mummy bought a Pooh Bear book for me to complete the collection ...

It is a pop-up story book and I was so excited. So after listening to how Daddy and Mummy tell the story to me, I decided to read the book to Daddy ....

It goes like this ....

I read "What is hiding in the ______? Is it a ___? "

Daddy is supposed to say "NO !!!" Then I will push the pop-up card to reveal the hidden animal ..... and the story continues ... ha ha .... simple right ... even a 1 year old kid can do that !!!

Isn't that hilarious ??? Cannot even run properly and I am learning to fly ... 真是不知量力 !!!!

No comments: