My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

表叔 Birthday Party at Kranji Resort

Went to 表叔 Birthday Party at the Beer Garden at Kranji Resort ... originally, it was to be held at Aloha Loyang Chalets but the day before, 表叔 received a call from the PA, saying that the government is going to convert the chalets into quarantine accomodations for swine flu management ... so 表叔 had to scramble to find last minute venue .... 表叔 booked a chalet at the Kranji Resort for $288 per night ....

This is how it looks like in the day .... pretty nice place, with occasional winds blowing


The place that sells beer and other liquor ....


Selling food .... zi-char .... and the place is pretty crowded at night .... price slightly more expensive then the typical zi-char stalls, but really depends on what you order


A small fruit farm .....


Then I saw my favourite .... CARS !!!! Kept wanting to go near the cars and sit inside them


Even dragged 爷爷 with me so that he can pay for my ride .... cos 爷爷 will listen to me everytime ... ha ha

But I was supposed to have my dinner ... so Mummy refused to let me ride in the cars .... kept looking at the cars, looking so sad and refused to chew my food .... then when Mummy said, once I have finished my dinner, then I can go take a ride in the cars ... and my eyes lighted up !!!! So ate my dinner quickly ....

The ride was so expensive ... Daddy had to pay $4 for 20 mins ride .... 真是杀人放火. Daddy saw that I was so well-behaved so decided to 破例一次. 爷爷 had to follow me since the car is remote controlled .... ha ha

Dun block my way !!!! No compensation if my car runs over you .....





After the ride, went to explore around the place .... saw some small lanes leading to vegetable plantations ..... but too dark to explore ...

A prawn fishing place ..... and they also reared bigger prawns for consumption



When the place got really dark, then it got lively .... live music with 3 ladies singing in the middle stage .....

Stage in the daytime

Live band at night .....

Whenever there is live music, I will settle myself comfortably and enjoy the music ....

ENCORE !! ENCORE !!!


When the 3 ladies took a break from singing, Daddy decided to bring me up the stage and be a singer !!! Can pass off as a singer or not ???


Getting me to drink my milk so that I can be distracted by the live band and drink my milk quickly .... WHICH I DID !!!!








The enjoying my apple, STILL looking at the live band ... see how 夸张 my actions were .... and Mummy laughing out loud while looking at me


Time for 表叔 (Kelvin) to cut the birthday cake !!!



And my younger cousin (Remus) in the background .....


Close-up view of Remus
Daddy and Mummy said they will bring me to the place again in the daytime so that I can explore the vegetable plantation ....

2 comments:

average Joan said...

no picture of the inside of the chalet? I heard that their toilet is 'open-air'...

Jing Ting said...

Can see the stars and smell the fertilizer when you are in the toilet ... but people cannot see you. Inside the chalet, can only accomodate a queen size bed with just walking space around the bed. The porch (for parking ur car) in front of chalet is big, but useless ...