My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Making Kite

Had running nose and slight fever today .... so did not go to school. In order to keep me occupied at home, Mummy decided to make kites with me, since I was so obsessed with the kites at Marina Barrage. Mummy looked around the house and decided to use these materials: Plastic Bag, straws, sticky tape and string


Ta -da!!!! 2 kites.

Mummy also helped me decorate my very own kite. Isn't it cool??!


Mummy said I am not supposed to go out, so this is how I flew my kite ....hee hee hee


Being sick can also be fun :P

2 comments:

The Beauties In Our Lives said...

Very creative and well-done kite! Hope JT is feeling better now :)

Jing Ting said...

Thanks Auntie Linette, I'm ok now, except for the occasional running nose.