My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Marina Barrage Exploration

Daddy and Mummy have heard so much of Marina Barrage so they decided to bring me there before Daddy goes on his night shift starting this week ....

Weather was sunny, but not scorching hot with occasional winds blowing .... would be better if it was a bit more windy .... Mummy decided to change me into blouse and shorts so that I will not sweat like crazy .... unlike the BIG dog, which kept salivating like crazy (and I really meant kept salivating NON STOP) to lose heat .... cannot imagine why there are people who want to keep such big furry dogs and torture them in Singapore .....


Went to the air-con gallery to explore first ..... Because of the swine flu, the management implemented the measure to keep track of people going into the gallery ..... had to fill in a form and survey form, asking whether we travelled overseas, had fever etc .... and then the funny thing is they took the survey forms and handed an orange sticker to us without even measuring our temperatures to confirm we have no fever ....

Anyway, the first stop is the exhibit with lots of plastic water bottles behind me .... Daddy thought it looked impressive .... while I was obsessed with the orange sticker ...

Guess what am I doing ....

有样学样 lor .... doing yoga pose by following the lady on the screen .....

Walking on the glass floor with uncertainty and fear (see both of my hands spread out like an eagle) ..... afraid that I will just fall into the hole when I take the next step .....


Finally Mummy located where I live (Choa Chu Kang) on the Singapore map

And this is where Daddy works ..... Jurong Island (think only Daddy is interested in locating where he works) !!! Lots of oil storage tanks (that's how he figured out)

Took a photo to pledge that we will save the environment and reduce waste .... I was amazed to see myself on the screen !!!

The entire family made an e-postcard for fun ..... the background picture is very nice !!!


Then we went outside to the open and explore ... Don't I look like a superstar when I walked ???


Saw lots of fountains with many kids playing in the waters .... unfortunately, I did not have my swimming costume with me, otherwise would have gone and join the fun ..... Daddy and Mummy said, next time they will bring me to play with water

I stopped all of a sudden ..... and guess what I saw ????



PLANE ??? SUPERMAN ??? UFOs ???? WRONG !!!! It's a KITE !!! And MANY MORE !!!!


Taking sips of water ..... and standing on a bench to have a better look at the kites ....

Daddy and Mummy wondered where I knew the words "风筝" from .... must be from 宋老师 at school .... they initially thought I was pointing to the "fountain" (in the sky????) when I said "风筝"


No more gai-gai (except Yew Tee Point and Lot 1 with Mummy) .... until Daddy finishes off his night shift in Jun .....

No comments: