My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Camille's Birthday

Sunday is Camille's first year birthday so Uncle Telang and Auntie Winne decided to celebrate her birthday one day earlier .....

The birthday gal was woken up from her beauty sleep by the noise ..... appears grouchy ...



Close-up view of Camille ....



Went to play with Joel gor-gor, who also happened to be my classmate (we went to the same childcare) ... we hugged each other when I reached Uncle Telang's place .... unfortunately Daddy did not capture that moment ...

The cake cutting moment ....


From the tallest (and oldest) to the shortest (and youngest) ... and the main star (Camille, the birthday gal) was forced to take the back place .... Joel had to hold on to my hands initially cos I was a bit scared without Daddy and Mummy .....




Got more comfortable after a while .... so who cares about Daddy and Mummy .... Can only look at the cake, but not eat AGAIN ....



Trying to get off the chair since I lost interest in the cake after a while (cannot eat it anyway wah) .... and why is that jie-jie trying to cut the red eggs ???


A family photo ....


Enjoyed myself so much that Daddy and Mummy had to "drag" me out of the house so that I can catch my afternoon nap ...

Joel, see you on Monday in school !!!!

No comments: