My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fun Time at Smaland (Ikea)

I've reached a milestone..... I'm now 90.5cm!!!!

The bad news: I am supposed to pay for children fare when I take the mrt and bus, but Mummy still act blur everytime she brings me to take the bus wahahahaha!!

The good news: I can now go into the Ikea playground, aka Smaland !!!!

So today, Daddy and Mummy brought me to Tampines Ikea to try out the playground. The gor-gor at the counter had to measure me to make sure I have passed the 90cm mark. But he cautioned that because there are lots of bigger kids there, they may be too rowdy for a small girl like me. And also the ball pit is quite deep too. But because I wanted very badly to go, Mummy and Daddy decided to let me go, but monitor me closely from outside.

No problems at all... I was enjoying myself very much, running around, picking up the stray balls on the floor, or sit at the edge of the ball pit and picking up the ball using my legs, as I dared not go inside. The one time I went in, I struggled like crazy to get out (but at least I managed to get out all by myself!!!).

Then I saw the gor-gor and jie-jie picking up stray balls on the floor and returning them to the container .... so I followed suit. Was so greedy that I picked not just 2, but 3 at a time .... struggled to go down the steps and in the end, gave 1 up. See how 怕死 I am, don't even dare to walk down the stairs without railings. Even had to adjust my position several times when I went down the stairs .... Actually it's because I am a very careful kid that's why Daddy and Mummy dare to let me venture in there with all the big gor-gors and jie-jies

In the midst of all the fun, my number tag came loose and slipped to my ankles .... but I was so eager to go back to play with the balls that I staggered with the number tag at my ankles ... Daddy watched from outside and almost fainted (cos he was so afraid that I will trip and fall over) .... so he quickly went to the counter and get an Ikea staff to tie the number tag back for me ...

After that, I went back to my "pick ball, go up stairs, climb down stairs" fun .... Then I got distracted by the TV at the other end, which was screening kiddy shows .... I quickly ran over to the TV corner ... was too fast for Daddy and Mummy and they thought I was still at the plastic ball corner .... when they suspected I had slipped over to the TV corner, they heard crying sounds .... it was ME CRYING !!!

I was too small sized among all the big gor-gor and jie-jie so someone accidentally kicked me near my nose .... luckily, the kick was not that strong so I just cried for a while .... Daddy and Mummy brought me out afer 45 mins (instead of the maximum 1 hr that I intended to stay inside) ...

Nevertheless, it was really a fun experience .... I told Daddy and Mummy that I want to come back and play in Smaland .... why not, parking is free, admission to Smaland is free .... what else can they ask for ... ha ha

No comments: