My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Music at Botanical Gardens

Today, Daddy and Mummy brought me to the Botanical Gardens in the evening (after Daddy had his beauty sleep from his night shift yesterday) to listen to music by the Philharmonic Youth Winds (SSO performance was after the PYW but we left after PYW since it was close to MY dinner time already....)

See me using 2 fans to conduct as the music plays in the air .... Mummy said she saw a photographer taking a photo of me from far .... ha ha. Dunno whether I looked like some crazy little kid or not ....



See my funny face .... Daddy has been wondering why I have this expression of late ....



Mummy and I sitting down, enjoying the music, while Daddy kept snapping photos of the symphonic band. A bit nostalgic for Mummy and Daddy since they got to know each other in band many donkey years ago :P



Walking back to the carpark to go for dinner .... got distracted by sounds of insects ....



Ate at the foodcourt in the Botanical Gardens before we proceed down to Scotts Isetan for some air-con ....

Hooray .... will have Daddy back for 2 weeks on normal work hours before he restarts his night shift again ....

No comments: