My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Random Posts

Daddy and Mummy felt that they have not posted anything for the last few weeks since I was down with HMFD and then stomach flu .... so decided to do some random post

Don't I look like Sun Wukong ???

The new soft toy is given by my school when the kids start school on 02 Jan 09. A kind gesture from the teachers and principal, helps to make the kids happy at the start of the school term, especially for the new kids who join the school. Daddy was so unimaginative and gave the name of "Fireman" for my new soft toy .... so there goes his name ....

Can you figure out what I am trying to say to Fireman ???


I really meant "Fireman, what are you doing ?"

No comments: