My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

小管家

This year, I joined the Playgroup class in my school .... my form teachers are 宋老师 and Ms Kristy. 宋老师 has not seen my for quite some time (since I was sick) and when I returned back to school, she 'complained' to Mummy that I am acting like a 小管家 in school.

I would behave like a class monitor, making sure my other friends in the same class 'behave' themselves ... during play time, when we are supposed to be in the music room, and my friend wants to go out, I would stop them from doing so. Also, help the teachers to keep the classroom clean, by picking up rubbish on the floor and throwing in the bins, helping my friends keep their pillows etc after nap time ....

宋老师 said although I am the youngest in the class, I really act like a 小大人 .... and my friends who are older than me did not complain when I act like a "class monitor" .... ha ha .... but 宋老师 said I am pretty smart .... only dare to do it to my friends in the same class, but not K1/K2 classes .... of course lar, wait they beat me up, how ????

Even at home, Daddy and Mummy also noticed that I sometimes 'rule' over them ... like when they forgot to switch off the fan or lights and leave the room, I would remind them ... also help them switch off the TV if they are not watching ....

Aren't I smart ??? Daddy and Mummy feel I really grow up ...


No comments: