My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

CNY 2009

This year for CNY, Daddy and Mummy bought 2 sets of new clothes for me.

My new year dress #1 ... everyone said I looked bubbly in this attire .... suits my character !!!


My new year dress #2 ... supposed to look lady-like ... but somehow, my expression seems otherwise leh.

In preparation for CNY, the teachers in my school have been training me to say the following auspicious greetings :

"恭喜发财,新年快乐, Happy New Year !!!"

So greeted 姑姑 with those words and then kenna tricked by her instead !!!




姑姑 said must lift up my dress a little so that I look more demure ... in the end, I exposed myself ... Oops !!!


Guess what did Daddy feed me ???? 肉干!!!! Because I saw Mummy eating it and wanted to try .... loved it so much that I kept asking for more ....



Then saw another new year goodies, which seems delicious .... fish crackers. See how greedy I am, trying to open the entire bottle .



Yummy yummy, so 姑姑 trying to force me to drink more water after eating all the junk food.


Supposed to practise 拜年 using the little mandarin oranges so that I can be perfect in the afternoon when I go to 公公 house


In the end, this was what I have done !!! Facial using orange skin


初二算是开年,所以要吃丰盛的一餐。爸爸和妈妈请了每个人 (爷爷,奶奶,姑姑,叔叔,公公,舅舅,舅母)到家里来。奶奶带了她的拿手好菜海参闷冬菇。妈妈准备了鲍鱼菠菜,酸甜虾仁,炸虾球,黄豆汤,炒菇类,卤鸡加鸡蛋。爷爷从 Ikea 买了两份鱼生,一份才八块钱而已。






The moment that everyone is waiting for .... 捞鱼生,捞个风生水起。


大家新年快乐 !!!

No comments: