My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I am well again

Came down with HFMD on 02 Jan. Was on liquid diet (Isomil and water) for 3 days, starting on very thin porridge on the 4th day, and finally moved on to typical diet, ie. rice, starting on 07 Jan .... so Daddy and Mummy brought me to see a GP on Sat ... and the doctor declared

"I AM BACK TO NORMAL !!!!" Hooray !!!

Since the GP is just opposite Auntie Esther's place, we dropped by her house after the GP visit ... have not seen Auntie Esther, Auntie June and Uncle Johnson for a long time .... unfortunately, both Joshua and Jonathan gor-gor were still sleeping so did not get to play with them .... Auntie Esther is taking Art Therapy module and so she decided to let me play with paint, crayons and colour pencils .... and I made a mess in the house ... ha ha. Then had lunch at Auntie Esther's place, before we went home ....

Thank you Auntie PeiPei, Auntie Sau Woon, Auntie Kei and everyone for your well wishes ... going back to school on Monday !!!!

No comments: