My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Jacob Ballas Children's Gardens - Here I Come Again

This morning, Daddy and Mummy brought me to the Jacob Ballas Children's Garden again .... this time to play with sand and water ..... so I brought my little pail and scoop that Daddy and Mummy bought from IKEAso that I can build sandcastles ....

The weather was quite hot .... so I tried to hide in the shade while building sandcastles ....

Attempting to build my FIRST sandcastle alone ....




Building my second sandcastle with Daddy's help

A video of me playing with sand !!!





Using my plastic scoop to make some music ...

Next stop : The water play area

Realized the swimming suit that I have is getting too small for me .... I NEED A BIGGER ONE !!! Compared to a year back, I am less afraid of the water now ..... A year back, whenever the water sprang out from the nozzles, I ran away, as if the water can bite .... but today, I just stood there and let the water jet hit my back ..... feels like jaccuzzi, except I am standing up, instead of lying down ..... ha ha

Getting water from the syphon .... too heavy for me to handle alone so got to get Daddy to help me to push the lever down .....


Collecting water from the water jet .... more difficult to collect water compared to the syphon ... I had to 'chase' after the water jet

Daddy, how come the water jet disappeared ??? How to collect water then ???


Errr ... why is that boy lyng on the floor ??? Should I pour my pail of water over him ??? And his swimming suit is the same colour as mine !!!


A video of me playing with water happily


After all the outdoor fun, we went to 奶奶 and 爷爷 place to wash up and have lunch and have indoor fun with 姑姑

No comments: