My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Feeding Rabbit

See the rabbit that I made in school .... complete with its food (carrot and leafy vegetable) .... there is also a song that goes along with the rabbit .....


See how I enjoy feeding the rabbit with food ...


Then I got Daddy to feed the rabbit as well ... while the rabbit is jumping around ... just like me sometimes when Daddy allowed me to move about during meal times ... and Daddy kenna scolded from Mummy for spoiling me ... ha ha.



No comments: