My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Feeding Kois

Feeding kois at Suntec City Mall on Saturday morning .... so Daddy bought the koi food for $2 for me ....



Stupid Daddy, used the koi food to feed the sucker fish .... and so I followed suit ... ha ha .... see how the sucker fish overturned itself and tried to "suck" the food but failed ....

So Mummy's turn to feed the kois with me .... throwing the food as far as possible so that all the kois can eat


I just loved feeding ... whether fishes, animals or human beings !!!! Ha ha

No comments: