My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

New Hair-do

Today is a really hot day, so Mummy decided to tie my hair up before going out so that its more cooling....

Ta-da!!! 新造型,美不美?


Pondering over whether I like the hairstyle or not...

OK lar.... I quite like it.... I actually went out with this new hairstyle the whole morning without destroying it.. previously Mummy tried all sorts of hairclips on me, I usually remove them within 10min.... Think its really cool to have my hair tied up...

No comments: