My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Hungry Hippo

Nowadays, I can finish the whole bowl of food by myself, no help from Mummy required....

Since Daddy is not in Singapore, Mummy filmed my dinner time to show him....

1st must greet Daddy.....


Mummy cooked very yummy food today.....since it was just the 2 of us, Mummy and I ate the same food. Carrot, broccoli and salmon "claypot" rice cooked with chicken stock (aka everything dump into rice cooker).... I especially liked the salmon cooked in chicken stock!!!Yummilicious!!

Towards the end, I felt that the rice was a bit too dry, so I asked for soup. Yummy my favourite chicken soup!

After finishing the soup, I decided to eat up my remaining rice, cannot waste such yummy food mah.... so I finished 1 whole bowl of soup and 1 bowl of rice, in about 30min!!

No comments: