My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

CNY Celebration in School 2009

Today we had a CNY celebration in school. We're supposed to dress in traditional chinese costumes so I wore my cheong sam to school today. Instead of the usual lunch, we had steamboat lunch. Parents are invited so Mummy joined me during lunch.

Everyone sitting patiently while waiting for the food.
As Mummy sneaked out from work (Shhhhh!!), she was wearing her staff pass at her waist. When I saw it, I immediately wanted to wear it on my waist as well...
Joel gor gor.... my new classmate.... His Daddy and my Daddy were secondary school classmates so we knew each other already.. so I insist on holding his hands when we go toilet :P

My teachers - Ms Kristy (left) and 宋老师 preparing the steamboat....


While waiting for the food to cook, we sang a CNY song.... it goes something like this: 新年到,穿新衣,快快乐乐过新年。。。




Every kid had a chance to have a go at the steamboat !!! First time doing it myself ..... I was so worried about my food that I had to steal a peep at it even though Mummy asked me to look at the camera .... must make sure my food dun drop out mah!



Enjoying the food that I just cooked for myself



Had a hearty lunch.... then its time for Mummy to go back to work.... I said bye bye, but later when I couldn't find her, I cried. Guess its not routine for Mummy to come during lunch so I thought she was going to bring me home leh....
Nonetheless enjoyed the lunch very much. The poor teachers were sooooo busy.... Thank you teachers for the wonderful steamboat lunch!

No comments: