My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Exploring Nature

Today, Daddy and Mummy brought me to explore the nature, before Daddy flies off to the States for business trip again ....


First stop : Hay's Goat Farm. See Mr Hay at the far right end telling us how the goats are reared just to provide milk. Actually this is not the first time I am on the farm ... have been here more than a year ago, but then I was still a baby and what caught my attention was not the goats but the spinning ceiling fan .... ha ha. At least today, I focused on the goats instead. Daddy and Mummy bought fresh goat's milk for themselves, but I can't drink because of allergies sob sob...

Next stop : Qian Hu Fish Farm

$5 for 30min to scoop the "longkang" fishes. At first Daddy thought it was very easy, but it turns out its not!! Cos the fishes swam so fast!!



Admiring and counting my fishes at home ....




Wow, colourful fishes !!!!

Errr .. how come some of the fishes are not moving at all ??? Sleeping ???


At the end of the day, one by one, the fishes died.... WAILS!!! Mummy's theory is that those we manage to catch are the ones which are very weak and sickly in the 1st place that's why they are slow and ended up being scooped by us... :(

Daddy I'll promise to be a very good girl while you are in US. Mummy and I will miss you. See you in 2 weeks time!

No comments: