My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Uncle Qingrui is Back !!!

Uncle Qingrui is back from FairFax for a 2-week visit so Daddy and Mummy met up with him and friends at Uncle Shucheng and Auntie Peilin house.

Auntie Yanzhu and Uncle Inn Chiang brought their little ones along so that I get to play with them ....

See me and Yun Rui di-di .... he is only 7 months old and I am big jie-jie already


Close-up view of Yun Rui di-di .... isn't he cute ???

Yun Sheng (Yun Rui's gor-gor) and me playing a fool .... hugging each other. Yun Cheng gor-gor is about 4 years old .... thought gor-gor looks thinner than me for his age ... ha ha.

The 3 musketeers ....

And the Mummy of the musketeers gang ???


Congrats to Uncle Dunman and Auntie Lingru .... they are expecting their first child in Aug this year .... still dunno gender yet .... but sure they are very excited about this.

So now left Uncle Shaolin / Auntie Siling and Uncle Shucheng / Auntie Peilin for their first child .... then future outings will sure be very noisy .....

Singles : Uncle Qingrui and Uncle Weida .... they seem to enjoy their bachelorhood a lot ....

Then Uncle Shucheng brought out his photo album with the gang during their National Junior College time (about 16+ years back) .... and some of them looked so different, especially the hairstyles !!! Uncle Weida almost wanted to destroy all the photos ... ha ha.

Uncle Qingrui ... have a safe trip back to the States. Next time when Daddy and Mummy bring me to the States, then I go visit you for free accomodation !!!

Some pictures at the gathering ... kindly taken by Auntie Siling ....



No comments: